Saturday, July 25, 2009

Chicken Balls

Ujian Setara is next week and i have been studying but i feel its a waste of my time . Why? Well its an hour each test and well its not the whole real paper so why put us trough the stress of wasting our weekend to study crap? All Saints YOU SUCK ..... From the stupid ass wasting my time rules to the teachers . When i put up my hair you guys cut it . When i put it down Cynthia threaten to demerit me cause liek there are those wild hair sticking out . Cynthia u are an idiot . its alread good enough i show you guys face and respect put my hair down and now you threatenme of demeriting me =.= STUPID . NVm next time when its after SPM ill grow my moehawk so long and sharp and when i come back to take my YEar Book or SPM results i will poke Lorna Mathew,Puan Yue And Cynthias eyes out wiht my Sexy moehawk . lets see wat you do when i make you blind.

Anyways i gtg . Back to studying to replace the time im gonna use up at Blue Note so yea tata . good luck in the tests guys.

No comments: