Monday, September 26, 2011

Renewing the old , carrying on with the new

The first post in over a year plus , why? I just figured out my username and password XD Im totally bored and free during my holidays now which is why i have found the urge to blog and waste my time overwhelming to the point of trying multiple emails and passwords to get back in here =)

So heres a quick update on the little things that have been going on in my life the past few months to update those faraway .




Trip to Japan with my Mum and most of the Wong clan . It was more of a eateateat , seeseesee, oooo rollercoadter *sits 4 times for fun* , going naked into the hot springs to have sword fights with my cousin kind of trip =) lots of fun with lots of dumb jokes from Tim






A trip to Sipadan right after my exams with my Dad . Awesome trip =)
Saw a sea moth for my first time and managed to go into Sipadan two days in a row =)


I graduated from Institute Sinaran with exceptional grades and lots of good and bad memories =) A full year and a half of devoting my life to being a nerd paid off =)


Stuffing MeiMei into boxes for prom =)



Meet the Prom Queen of 2012 my girlfirend =)



In August i made a trip down to LD and Sandakan with Derek, Apple and Wong Chik Kien which pictures are up on derek's blog at the moment for viewing =) Just an awesome trip with good company and a great tour guides XD
Just to let ya'll know i miss the chau mian and hamzimpeng if thats how u spell it from LD XD and the konlao with dragon balls at simsim and the noodles from pasir putih XD
Michelle Lam i wanna go back baby=(



Oh and did i tell you im a certified Padi Divemaster ;)



SO until i have something to talk about or have wrecked my mind to type something interesting tata =) Don't eat sharks fin cause is till dont ;)