Monday, October 20, 2008

Lately

SO!!! my sis from auckland, NEw ZEaland came back :) ahve been really packed with briniging her out n stuff.. so like yesterday we went out at 1030 to see my nephews then go back to pick my dad n go back out o 1b.. we were there from like 12 to liek 3 =.= hahahaha atleast i got like a belt XD n thats not the end haha after that we went to Ket Fah for my sis to buy sunglasses ended up i bought 2 XD ill pload a pic later.. AFTER that we went to warisan for my sis to look fr a handbag n for my dad to look for i dunnow wat but we walked to cp to look fr this button snap ont hing . neways dinner with my aunt n uncle was at 630 and at that time whenw e were finished it was only 530.. MY LEGS WERE ACHING .. but my dad didnt want to go back n come back out cuz we live in penampang whivh is quite far frmt he city so we ended up going to wisma merdeka to shop.. then we had dinner n went home.. THEN! we went out for drink with some frens n cousins at ciy mall .. Today we went to the island IM SO BURNT OMG hahah then like we came back lblahblah n now im here after gamig XD so like im nmot going to school tomorow as u can tell ahahah... neways im going to sleep now tired man haah niteszs...

No comments: