Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Normal

Well my sister just left like on monday so im abck to my old lonely,boring lif e:( i mean its not that boring but i guess i had more to do when my sister kim was back. And now i gt to ajust back to my old life which i dont want to go back to all the gaming, lazing around, tv. i mean its not tat bad if u think of it but i enjoy spending time with my sis . So ive been just lazing around mostly the past 2 days. I PASSED MY PHYSICS!! i mean not that i havent b4 but i failed once which was last test n i got this phobia of failing agen XD i actually failed i got 44 :P but the teacher made me do correction to get 1 mark cause i couldnt find 1 mroe mark XD hhaahaha neways I BROKE MY RECORD!!! AGAIN!! i know its getting boring i know but I BROKE IT AGEN!! I have it all to thank Derek Yong for teaching me how to solve it in the first place :) THANKS ! So my new record is 40.9 secs :)
i wanted to get pics of the diving but my hp didnt have batt n i dont have an underwater camera :( so mauybe next time when i get richer to buy a cam XD














embarassed to say i am actualy to lazy to turn this photo right here so im just gonna leave it XD

No comments: