Friday, March 13, 2009

The day Before

So went to chris hse to do project. Tired like hell XD picturesare at Dereks blog .

Sunday is island day . Not sur what we gonna do at the island but yeaXD

Today i kinda twisted or pulled or sprained im not sure my wholeright am from shoulder down to biceps and the who area of the bone behind nearthe back bone . This was caused by rugbi XD i was gonna tackle Edrea nbut someone came from my side and tried to tackle him to the my hand kena kepit in between them and kena pull behind me . Ouch .

Wednesday going to PomPom island !! WOHOO!! who the man XD going from wednesday to Saturday . 4 more days!!! ill ave a count down everyday XD

Today was a day not to forget . My dad brought me to buy DIVING GEAR . WOHOO!!! i got my own BCD,Booties(no not butt),Goggles, Tongtong stick ( not the real name but i dont know whats the real name XD) and most importantly Regulator .

THANKS DAD!


o its been a good week =) 4 more days!!!


oh yea


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITRAN AND AQILAH!!
Getting older XD

No comments: