Monday, March 16, 2009

Excited

So its the 2d last day im gonna be in kk and i am totally EXCITED . I know this is the 2nd blog pos for the day but what the hell . 2nd last day!! and still counting .

The sunburn on my back is killing me .ONLY my back is burned cause we snorkeled so much that the sun barely had time to burn my sack and bod in front.

In tekken Dojo i PSP i am a Champion . I dunnoe y . Its from 7 dan to shichan to expert to warrior to master to tioshua something dunnow how to spell then champion . Lol i have been playing abit off and on to pass time by .

So on wednesday who every meseges me o calls and u either cant get me or i dont pick up means im diving or there is no lin so ill try my best to get back to u ask soon as i can kay .

Island trip again was a blast!!



Oh yea i forgot to say this yesterday

LIVERPOOL WON!! 4-1 . On MU HOMEGROUND . Now whose team rocks . LIVERPOOL . Who has better players . WE DO . Whose players are arragont and beg on their knees to be transfered to Real Marid MU . Whose players kicked MU butts WE DID!
Many people go oh the last match Liverpool against MU 2-1 FLUKE not gonna happen again . Well WE DID IT AGAIN . this time it was 4-1! Who the underdog now . i dont watch football but i support liverpool . so i fell like singing a song.

AINT NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH
AINT NO RIVER WIDE ENOUGH
TO KICK MU IN THE BUTT YO
CAUSE WE TO GOOD FOR THEM YO

AGAIN!

AINT NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH
AINT NO RIVER WIDE ENOUGH
TO KICK MU IN BUTT YO
CAUSE TO GOOD FOR THEM YO .

No comments: