Saturday, March 7, 2009

Everything At Peace

So today it all cleared up =) Thank you leader for clearing it with me . You are the few people i respect and look up to .

So all the anger is all gone cause me and my cell leader talked for awhile and explained to me what was happening and stuff . So thank you lots =) Really appreciate that you are there to listen =)

No more angry posts cause to day i declare it happy day .Why?

My mind has been cleared.
I went to the sauna then jacuzzi.
Sat by the jacuzzi READING. Yes i actually am reading thanks to Kimmy XD
Went for dinner but this time alone =/ but the view was nice and relaxing so read while looking at the view and listening to music.
Me and Jonny saw a bunch of Divers coming over for the coarse director diving course which makes me happy to see so manny enthusiastic divers jsut like me =)
Might go diving next week on saturday to Pulau Mengalum but be back in time for youth .
Might go for island trip.
Kimmy gets to keep her hp so can msg very seldom but atleast can =)

So everything today has worked out great for me today so no reasons to be angry=)

No comments: