Saturday, May 2, 2009

Exams

Exams are near and all the hate comes back into my mind .
Who in the world just had to make exams .
Moreover why does the stupid Indian Lorna make us sit for so many exams .
Do you not know you stress us underage teenagers out more than we need?
Do you know that all your stupid teachers are doing is putting the exams far harder than our standards making us always worried what would come out .
Condemning us students into a world of fear , stress , disapointment, failure . Making us hate studying . Making us hate to study for the future.
What generation are you trying to make . A generation that is better than the current one is a good goal but pushing the students to the limit is not the way.
You say work is harder than high school and ask us to enjoy high school as its the best of your years but yet i for one have such tight schedules that i feel i dont enjoy ANY aspect of my lfie anymore compared to my younger days . SO few moments like parties and diving puts that genuine smile to my face which happens so seldom now adays .
I am not surprised the number or teenage smokers as Lorna said is a big problem .
Hell im not surprised id students start sniffing JENKEM.
More than 6 school exams
Peka
Spm Porjects
Oral
Spm exams
Piling of Homework
Tuition
Parents reminding me SPM is near.

ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!
And if i blow up anytime soon
I wouldnt be surprised
I hate stress
I hate studying
I hate not being able to go out
I hate not being able to just watch tv without thinking that exams are tomorow
I hate everything about studying

No comments: