Saturday, May 23, 2009

New pic

So my i ahve changed my header yet AGAIN but this time its a picture that has meaning . Alot better than me looking like im pissing on the school field eh XD So its been a long week with my limit over the top and my brains fried. Yet again we all ahve to go through it again next week moreover it is BIO SEJ ADD MATH PMORAl. SEj is a whole bunch of bullcrap that teaches to go against the British and in the end either die or lose and end up saying OH ATLEAST HE SHOWED PERPADUAN AND TAAT KEPADA NEGARA =.= just to cover up the stupidity of their so called tokohs . Nevermind . I dont want to comment anymore. Pmoral . ALSO BULLCRAP . so next week i shall knight it THE BULLCRAP WEEk . But i managed to get through this week in one piece and i intend to do it agains just one more time for the holidays .

So my palns for the holidays are . ANGELS AND DEMONS . TERMINATOR.CYBER.DIVING.ISLAND. MORE SLEEP.

Very simple and yet makes it a perfect holiday XD theres church camp 2 so like yea .
Im going to bed . Its a long day tomorow and soon after.
Till then
DOnt blow your brains out studying .

Funyn happening of the day
Oliva takes the crumpled paper ball which hits her and throws it away .

How Kiat:Oh take the paper nevermind got MORE .

Takes another paper which apears from no where and crumples it and starts playing badminton with me .

Paper hits Winnie who trhows it aways .

How Kiat : Got More! takes another paper out from the drawer and makes a ball yet again .

Olivia with a pissy look takes the ball and all the paper in the drawer .

How Kiat : NEVERMIND . I GOT ENDLESS SUPPLY ONE.

Pulls off the cover of his table and takes another paper to play badminton with hands and a paper ball XD

No comments: