Sunday, November 2, 2008

Annoyed

Stop bothering bout teaching u how to play the cube. 3x3 i dont mind teaching . but 4x4 n 5x5 stop asking me n if u are reading this u know who u are.. I cant keep spoon feeding u how to play the freaking cube teaching 3x3 not enuf?! Still want me teach 4x4 agen. n when i dun wan complain agen... My knowledge is not urs my knowledge is DEREK YONG's cause he taught me the 3x3 in the first place so i share my knowledge with him. BUT if i taught u how can u make me teach u more n complain when i dont?? ur supose to owe me not i owe u. Ur not suppose to show faces i am. Ur supose to aknowledge not insult. trust me i would love to teach but it wont benifit me cause i know ull never teach me if new methods u have learnt cause thats who ua re n thats ur greed .. I never had a teacher when i learnt i learnt myslef .I did research . I tried. Think of it this way U know the 6 second world record holdeR?? Do u see him teaching people how to paly th ecube? no rite? =.= now stop bothering me u know who u are..

No comments: