Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Complains

So I got somethinge else to talk about.. The test system in my school... Well i believe its just 2 hard. I mean making it ait harder than SPM standard i understand but making it SO HARD i disagree totally... 1stly Students would feel discouraged or bad when they fail a subject which actually they would have passed quite well for SPM standard. This would lead the students to be less confident in themselves and thus making them give up on studies. 2nd Ours parents or some think that how we do in our school exams are what we are gonna get for SPM. This i ahve to clarify for every1 whether ur from my school or not. The exams for All Saints is FAR FAR harder compared to ANY and i repeat ANY school in Kota Kinabalu.. U can ask any one from another school who has tried our exam papers.. i can almost GURANTEE u that its alot harder... I have people from other schools showing of and saying how well they are doing but when u look at their papers n u compare it to all saints paper its like OMG IS THIS AN EXAM! im totally not kidding.. I wont make things like this up .. Maybe Putatan school physics is as hard tho cause Wong Foo teaches there but yea. So this is another rant or complain bout my school . So Students dont be discouraged when u fail or get low marks. But im not advising u guys to totally cut down on studying . And if u tell ur parents this and they dont belif its okay it okay. Atleast u urself know that it is actually alot harder .

Next.
So an update on my cubing
2x2= 13 secs but ive done 7 secs maybe by fluke but yea 13 wasnt a fluke
3x3= 38.9 secs
4x4=3.35 mins
5x5= i didnt time myself alwasy keep forgeting

Till next time Bubye

No comments: