Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update b4 holiday trip

So im not sure whether ill be able to post anything while on my trip to China,Thailand and Kuala Lumpur.. But if i have the chance ill try =) sSSoooo i havent updated much so ill update u guys now :)

Thursday= BADMINTON
So i went to urhhh i dont know the name of the place but its on the way to Bukit Padang there.. Some chinese place im bad with chinese names hhahahah.. So this all started when Yii Chyng n i were msging about i forgot what and she randomly ask whether i wanted to play badminton or go to the gym tomorow morning. I agreed so we went the next morning with Samuel and Derek. Derek reached abit late cause of his injured leg but atleast he came :) HAHAH SAMUEL cycled his bike in the badminton area and he got CAUGHT n was SCOLDED XD HILARIOUS!!! hahahaha neways i palyed with Samuel and dont ask the score but yeaa the next day my leg was aching from bending to save drops hahah. I palyed with Yii Chyng to :) FUN! n played with derek in doubles n single ...
Friday= Sleepover
So i went to Dunstan's house to sleepover which was cool :) we slept at like 6 i think .. Ero n DUnstan slept abit earlier cause Dunstan was tired and Ero had tuition the next day :) We did the normal guy things like play comp, watch tv, playstation, joke around. That sort of thing =) sooooo after the sleep over is TODAY ....

Today= Packing,Gaming,Dinner
So today i started packing abit as i already packed quite abit yesterday so liek i jsut finished up the end touches to my luggage.. I gamed quite abit in Gunz today with Mata n Mulut.... Mata is Nazri and Mulut is Keng... IM LEVEL 46 ALREADY!! WOHOOO but im sure they are going to overtake me during my hols so yeaa hahaha.. Lastly today is my Grandfathers birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA !! so here is a pic of my granparents =) today


Neways i gtg get ready to travel ...... BUBYE =)

No comments: