Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cycling =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYSTAL TAN !! :P HAIZZ CHYNG SO BACK SO EARLY XD .....so today i went cycling and being a smart alex me n victor taught the rain was movie in a diff direction but WE WERE WRONG. We were at a shop and it satrted POURING like PORING omg it was so heavy.. so we waited,,, and waited... and waited.... and waited.. and it got worse than before SOOOOOO we decided to make a run for it.. Jun lIn had my bike so he went to victors hse as it was nearer and some how im gonna get my bike back but thats not the point.. I made a run for it SOLO. and when i reached a shortcut at oriental it freaking looked like a SEA! IM NOT JOKING.. The water was up to my feet covering my feet almost and i could barely cycle pass it... even the myvi behind me started reversing after seeing me hahah so i had to go through a way where i had to carry my bike n it was a bit muddy. when i got there the stairs that was there was like a FOUNTAIn like seriously hahahah neways today was funr eally fun somehting new :)

No comments: