Monday, December 8, 2008

Blue Note

So 2 nights agowhich was the 5th i think i went to blue note with my sis, cousins and frens to see a good family friend Dj :) he calls himslef Fine China his music is GOOD his real name is Jonathan Ngu=) but is was kinda loud tho so when i came out of the club my ears were ringing hahah neways halfway through so ngam Kimberley Chee was at Beach Hotel (for u guys who arent familiar Blue Note is in Beach Hotel) SO i went out for a chat with her to catch up since havent talked to her for SO LONG (abit 2 long) i mean like face to face hah . Neways i went back in to the club and was ther with every1 until 2.30 a.m REALLY FUN! neways here are some photos .. Most of them I am Missing In Action .

Andrew and Ben Nair


DJ (Jonathan Ngu)

My sis n I



Ladies




My sis n I

No comments: