Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year

How fast time passes us without realizing how much we have gone through and experienced. It seems just like yesterday that I was in orientation entering my new school SM All Saints with most of my frens from St Agnes and now its gonna be soon the last year of my time in this school . One of the fastest 5 years i have ever been through but yet the most enjoyed. I thank God for the new friends i made and also the reunion of old friends even from kidnergarden(1st Step) and even the friends i have been almost all my life . Next year is a busy year for all us Form 5 and i wish everyone goodluck and that one should enjoy life . I thank everyone of u who has been my friend knowing i can be an ass at times and those who dislike me or i have done wrong i ask for ur forgiveness as i know i have lost the trust of some . Life and itself has so many mysteries yet so much happiness and i cant imagine a better way to spend my high school years than to do it with u guys =) My friends a new year is upon us and so much is ahead in our lives so many more problems we will face and yet so many lessons we will learn. Life is to short to be complicated for those whose lives are so dramatic. I for one love it simple and that will be my new years resolution to have a simple life. Hope Everyone of u have a great new years dinner or party. I for one am going to have a blast :P ill be at Rumba if u guys wanna meet up the more the merrier =) Love you guys . Here are some pics of times of my life i most treasure the past few years that i have photos of.

























SO i hope u guys have enjoyed your year as i have =)

No comments: