Thursday, December 18, 2008

Long 2 Days







So ive been out non stop for the past 2 days which is tiring but actually really fun :)
It all started with my sisters birthday oh the 16th oof december :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!
So that day at night we went to Rumba to celebrate whihc was lots of fun . Edbert ordered this drink for my sis called Flaming Lamboguinni hahah its COOL!!! hahah and the band at Rumba is actually REALLY GOOD. They actually can SING like REally well compared to like other bands . Neways here are some pictures .
















So after the partying in Rumba me n my sis got back at like 1.15 am and i my comp just finished downloaoding episode 11 and 12 of Heroes seaon 3 SOOO I was eager to just watch one episode so i watched episode 11 with my sis and went to bed at 2 plus..

The next morning i woke up at 7 am to go pick up Dunsatn , Ero , Victor for swimming.. I dont know why we went so early but yea it was planned that way XD so we went for breakfast at a shop my dad brought us and soon after we were at sutera.. We went swimming at Marina for an hour or so and SUDDENLY Ero ask us to go on a treasure hunt to look for his bracelet given to him by his gurlfren JENGJENGJENG.. Well we couldnt find it ANYWHERE so we gave up. Then we went to Pan Pacific to swim and sunbathed abit.. Then we were bored so be started digging a hole at the beach and burried victor in it XD the sand we put on him was so thick and compressed that he couldnt move even if he tried hahah so we had to dig him back out hahahah neways heres a picture of it.


hah this is half way

newys i brought my grandparents to sutera for lunch and went home. Soon after that i had to go to dereks house for his party. Went had a GREAT time :) but sad every1one left abit early . Neways Teoh,Alex, n I stayed over so we went to play basketball which wa titing but FUN hahah newys heres some pics.



















Neways more pics later The day isnt over i have people coming oever to saty . My last tuition and cleaning up to do so Till Next TIme .

No comments: