Thursday, December 4, 2008

Days after hols

So sorry guys for not updating bout my LONg holiday but i havent got a hold on the pictures .. Neways ill talk bout what isve been doing recently. I have been watching Heroes.. I know in know im kinda late on the addiction but i dont usually have so much time to catch up on tv with the series during school days cause it never fits my scedule so i bought the whole series. And many of u may think WHY THE FREAK DID HE BUT THE WHOLE 2 SEASONS I HAVE IT. Well it cost me Rm 15 for like 50 episodes and suposedly its original . i bought it from China. and u guys whould think CHINA OMG ITS FAKE! ANDS ITS CHEAP ITS GOT TO BE FAKE! hahahah well i dont think its fake cause i actually bought it from PARKSON nyhahaha and it has the sticker on it thou i have my own doubts that it is fake since its so dirt cheap but OH WELL i can still wach XD neways i also recently got a new type of cube from thailand . THE PYRAMID!!! wohoo its fun .. one fren told me its HARD and the person fren has one and cant solve it till now even tho the person can solve the 3x3 n stuff. im here to say I SOLVED IT nyahahahah not showing of just stating a fact that alot of people who learn how to CUBE dont understand the methods n how it actually works. most people memorise formulaes and jsut keep doing that without thinking. I admit i did that to int he begining when Derek Yong first taught me but the he said to me that i dont understand how it works which is not good. SO i listened to him learning how n figuring out how and understanding . And it actually REALY REALY helps. SOOO 1st lesson here : DEREK YONG IS ALMOST ALWAYS CORRECT(i put always cause no 1 is perfect)(yes derek i know ur grinning n laughing n smiling ur butt off now ) 2nd lesson:You have to uunderstand it(learnt this from derek) 3rd:Fake stuff are cheap and good cause ori stuff is overpriced not saying that i dont buy ori:P i also have been playing guitar hero!! i got the guitar XD the neck sensor does not work very well but oh well i cant expect 2 much . hahaha so ill show u guys some pics now :) ill post the pic of the guitar another time. So me record for the pyramid is 30 secs :)

No comments: