Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Happy Christmas It Shall Be

Today was AMAZING.. It enlightened my mood and made me feel alive again. I went Diving and i tell u the feeling was magnificant. I went diving with Pam her brother and some Netherlands people. Robert Was out Instructor was as usual . So the 1st dive was very unsatisfying considering the visibility was crap and we didnt see anything nice . This was behind Sapi island. 1st dive was about 57 minutes as my first dive is always very unstable. We had a surface interval of almost 2 hours and went back on the boat for the 2nd dive . SO the 2nd dive was GOOD saw like lionfish,baracudas,batfish ,stonefish and lots more . we were down for about and hour and fifteen minutes . came back and went to wash up. When i got home I relaized I FORGOT MY UV SHIRT AT THE JETTY!!! OMG!!! AND ITS NOT CHEAP TO BUY ONE!!! so i called Fung to help and so happen Pam was ther and she said she helped me take it . so wat i am here to say is
THANKS PAM YOU ARE MY HERO!!! =P
neways i gtg mite go diving tomorow again. tata

No comments: