Saturday, February 14, 2009

It Comes To An End

The day that your bf only loves you out of th whole day has ended rright the second after midnight XD im just mssingwith you . Its been a great day for me no in the love sense but i mean its been a normal day =) through out the years ive always thought valentins day was a bad day for singles but actually i realized tere are alot of my friends who are just ike me longing for someone like jsut a friend to spend the day with . I guess it can be called as a sense of not being alone on the one day of the year filled with LOVE. ut yet i have learned the day isnt about just love. It about the fredoms some singles enjoy not having to surprise anyone with roses , Its the day where people tell others their feelings , Its a day when almost everyone is happy because everyone is nice on the day , Its the day that differences are put aside just o enjoy the one day .

Enough about the LOVE. Id like to share something. Over the years from form 1 to form 4 i actually dont realize what i was doing nor remember alot . I real dont know why. But i guess it happened to fast . All the new friends , sudde liking to girls . i was uncontrolable. I alwas thought in my younger years that more friends were better . But over the years i started learning things . I learned to slow my life down and sit down and thinkjust for abit before making a decision . Ivelearned most importantly who my Real Friends are . I have learned that there are som friends i can lean to and not just hide and bottle up my pains just inside myself without letting it out . Ive learned to trust . I have learned that come rules aremade for a reason b et i still think some are still made to be broen XD ive learned i have people i respect that i didnt realize back when i was young . I have gone through pain and happiness but yet mymind only remembers happiness. Aint that funny? XD the way the mind thinks and learns . Adapts yet takes away uneeded things is one of the wonders of the world that science itself cannot seem to recreate.
What im saying is ive come to realize that the changes that i do not want to happen as i said posts before is happening and yes there are disadvantages to them but at the same time tere are advantages . life works in weird ways .Ways i wish one day i could understand .=)

No comments: