Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Legs Up Your Butt If YOu Dont Stop This Bullshyt

Im PISSED and If you are just making this lil person up for you advantage or even if this person really is real and is wanting to hurt u? GOOD 4 U . Thats what u get for telling my friends BULLSHIT you effing SHIT STIRRER . Im in no mood dealing with my own issues in school and i dont need all this bullshit right now . This week was supose to be a good week for me but U effed it up . If i find out its you or some real person? Ill kick the living hell out of you and im serious . Im not going to punch u allitle just for fun or scare u . if this really goes on? ID seriously kick your ass . You are getting on my nerves and you are pissing me off . Wasting my Time . Ruining my week . And telling my friends bullshit . OR even making this little person up . If the person is real well HI TO YOU and what you do I REALLY DONT GIVE A DAMN. BUT! My life Is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS . YOu have NO i repeat NO RIGHT to BARGE INTO ANY ASPECTS OF MY LIFE . INCLUDING MY FRIENDS OR LOVED ONES . DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR! IF YOU DO AND I HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE PORK SHIT OUT OF YOU . My last words for you . F*** You .

No comments: