Saturday, February 28, 2009

Something Is Wrong

I Just Realized Something Is Wrong With The World . So MANY people EMO-ing now oh 0.o Im not sure whether they really emo or just a blog post for fun but seems like alot of ppl are having emo probs 0.o People i never knew would be sad . People who always joked with me and played childfully not caring what age we are already . A big suprise to me 0.o Derek .. What advice do we have for them? I think you'd say what i'd say . And that is ...... Quick!To The Balcony! Before Its To Late! hahah . Neways its really weird 0.o

Joshua's Effective Program To Keeping Your Emotions At An Average Level
1) Balcony!
2)Lots Of Music (Not Emo Music . Better If Up Beat Music.)
3)Spend Time With Close Friends =)
3)Cycle (Only Works If Some Stupid Car Does Not Annoy You)
4)Guitar Hero
5) Scuba Diving =)

Follow theses steps and it MIGHT help XD No Gurantee.. Different people Different problems .
Ill Be Around To Talk To If You Guys Keperluan .

So usually my emo level is at normal but it aint anymore =) This week has been a really good week for me so happiness has filled my body =)

No comments: