Friday, February 20, 2009

Not Bothered

I always think why am i even blogging . Why? I always talk to those who mean the most to me bout whats happening in my life . So why am i blogging? Well I guess it for those who dont really keep up with me alot . Its also cause its a place where i can just let EVERYTHING out if ya get what i mean . Its like i can type anything without anyone realizing that it is there and yet it is so public . So what today is about is i dislike people who keep pester others to update their blog when they themselves dont know the effort needed to put in to actually come up with something to type .

So the week ahs been long but not so good and yet not so bad . I went for MSSS for water polo but my team lost . 1stly we werent all swimmers as in training swimmers . 2ndly well come people in the team just scked. There was this one guy from All Saints form 3 i think who couldnt even thread water and he stillw anted to join . There was another guy who coouldnt even defend but yet still wanted to be a striker . Neways special thanks to Daryn from Maktab Nasional Form 3 for putting in 2 goals for us. Thanks to John Tin for blocking numerous goals in the last quarter . Thanks to the left hand defender who was with me all the way u did a good job . F*** the middle defender who came to my marked oponent when he had his own right in the middle who ended up scoring i say u are full or crap . Know how to talk but dont know how to play .

Derek there are no fishes in this sea .

No comments: