Monday, February 16, 2009

Leeches

I dislike people who use me .F
I dislike people who use my friends .U
I dislike people who leech on me for projects .C
I dislike people who ALWAYS leech on me for projects .K
I dislike people who don't dp their part of the project properly and in the end i'm the one doing all the work .T
I dislike shit stirrers.H
I dislike bullcrap .E
I disllike people who don't give a damn about something which in the end i always have to solve myself for a group of 4. W
I like it when certain people are in my group cause they get the job done no problems .O
I dislike actors (shit stirrer) .R
I dislike drama not the show the like things.L
I dislike people budging into my business .D

WOHOO fun post .Derek . Theres something here that we talked about today . Do you know what it is? nyahahah

No comments: