Monday, June 8, 2009

Back and still packed

Holy Crap
Its been a week passed and i already am exhausted! Lack of sleep and lost of time running around and making jokes . There are 6 days mor to the holidays and well it does not look like anything is going to slow down for me anytimes soon .

Video Project
Tuitions
Additional Math project
Chemistry homework

I want to go diving just for a day in Kota Kinabalu but i cant find any free day anymore =.= What a hell hole we live in . Im packed everyday and i aint liking it . Dudes the cyber plannign don't ask me . Im not planning it cause im to tired and exhausted to start messaging all of you and all so like ask Someone else . Not me .

So anyways .
Youth camp was good . I enjoyed the company i had throughout the camp . Thanks to Adrian Ling he locked us out of the room with the key in the room even before the sessions started XD
I cant say mcuh cause well its hard to describe the camp . No pictures will be uploaded as i did not take any =)

No comments: