Saturday, June 13, 2009

Panorama

As you an see i actually figured out how people make the long strip of pictures thingy . I know it needs to be perfected but hey i suck at these kind of things so CLAPS for me XD The past few days for me have been erh UNproductive . Maybe it has been just that i have not been doing what i wanted to do the whole holiday . Obviously it is diving XD I finished and binded my Add Math folio already . YAY! So i have nothing to talk about today . And i dont want to go on about what i did the whole day cause well thats just BORING! moreover i cant find anythign that can top my last post which is ADAM LAMBERT IS GAY xD

So here is a vid or two of underwater scba diving in hope to interest some of my friends to take up diving as a hobby or jsut try it out =) Diving makes me happy and id like my friends to feel that happiness and share it with me =) so for those who dont knwo what you can see under there well here are short clips so very MINIMAL of the spectacular things found underwater only at ONE dive resort which is Layang layang . Enjoy =)






This is a whale shark . Beautiful creature . Some of them come to Kota Kinabalu waters once a year around March . Yet to see one =)

No comments: