Saturday, June 20, 2009

Gunz

So today is a good day for me as well im in good shape in gunz . My swords seems to ahve improved and i am happy with myself =) i killed keng 8-2 when he used only pistols then when he brought his sg it went to 13-11 so yea its a good day fr me . Plus i killed Alex once or twice WITH the help of my buddy KENG XD Happy and good day for me . Although later i went to a free channel 1 room and some people kept calling me a sword noob altough i killed them well MULTIPLE times with DBF . Even after afew kills they still dont get the poiunt that they jsut suck and they find excuses like OH UR LAGGING when they are lagging to me and also OH YOU SUCk when i killed them jsut with a sword and they used guns =.= Why do people in this world have no shame? wat to do .... these peoples egos must be brought down whether in real life or games . It would amke the world a more peaceful , carefree, free of asswhipes and less bullcrap =) so anyways that all i wanted to say that my Gunz today seemed to be better than normal =) nitez guys . Love ya .

PS: please click on advertisement if possible or if ur kind to make me some money =P

No comments: