Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mantanani Craze

I just got back from Mantanani and i had a blast!

For those who do not know Mantanani is an island juse of Kota Belud which is an hour and a half drive and another half an hour boat ride from KK .

I went with Brenda , Billy , Kah Mei , Brandon , Cham and Eddie (Goku) XD

It was a really funny and eenjoyable trip . There was this 2 guys who i thought were a gay couple but it turned out they were doctor friends from Kuching . Quite nice people from the short conversations i had with them .

And if you ahvent realised i marked somethign off my wishlist / See A Marble Ray

Back to the trip .
Brenda's friedns are really funny!
The trip was filled with Gayness .
I couldn't stop laughing at the lame jokes that they made including Goku XD

1st time
*3 in the morning
Goku : (translation from chinese to english) * Switches on the light in the room when everyone is sleeping* WAH! VERY COLD VERY COLD ! *Makes sex sounds while standing up with his hands in his shirt due to coldness *

Everyone: *BLurr* Switch off the aircon laaaaa.... (half asleep)

Goku : Erhhhh . erhhhhh . Dont want la . Goodnight. *Switch of light and goes back to sleep*

2nd time
*Not sure what time
Goku: *Switch on light*

Everyone : WOI! Close the light!

Goku: Hahahah wo yao qu xiao bian! *Walks to the toilet and pisses* *walks out lies down then swithces of the light*

I know like this it does not seem funny but in realy life it really is XD I cant explain the faces and his actions that jsut made it that funny hahahaah .

I did 5 dives but all the other

All the othere teenagers did not dive cause they dont know how to so they kayaked .

So here are some pictures . I dont know how to explain the trip mroe so yea .

Brenda and I (on the way back to Kota Belud)



Eddie(Goku) Hes funny XD


Brenda, Billy The Cutest as he wrote in my handphone and I

Random picture they decided to take
Goku,Billy,Me,Brandon,Cham

Me and Brandon
*Kah Mei and Billy as Kalefei

Word of the day
Ta nainai

No comments: