Sunday, June 28, 2009

Its Party On A Weekend And It Hasn't Stopped

My dad came back from China and he got me a 32gb pendrive =) AND he got me
*drumrolls*
Megaminx!
Thats another tick off my wishlist =) THANKS DAD!

My sister came back 2 and brought a friend , Robert , who is going to be here for a week .
Yesterday we went jogging in the morning at Bukit Pagang and also climnbed the hill .
We also went to the museum to bring Robert and also i wanted to see the Whale bones . ITS HUGE!
Then after lunch we went sailing on our boat =) It was fun but coming back was a problem cause the wind died Xd
At night it was dinner at Nishiki with the family and then we moved on to Yaught Club to mingle with the aunts and uncles for awhile then we moved on to Shamrock for some Rugby with Ben Nair they all and soon after BarSu .
Going to the island now . Ill blog bout that later . Bubye.
*Wished you could have come

No comments: