Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mantanani Hangover

Im darn ass tired from the trip and missing it both at the same time . I slept at 10 last night suprising for me who would usually Gunz with Derek and Alex till midnight atleast . THe reason is well i di not slepe much during the trip . " much fun and i had little time to enjoy it and no time to lose . This morning my mum woke me up off all the days . The day i could sleep the most she woke me up .
Bummer
I went for tuition reluctantly as i owuld have rather gone to for lunch with Billy they all but oh well life is life . As i came back from tuition at 4.30 i went back to sleep . Tired i am .

At night i went to my cousins birthday dinner . Soon headed to Rumba to clelebrate with the younger people

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERRY YONG!


What im saying is im still tired from the Mantanani trip and well im leaving tomorrow again for the Youth camp . Honestly i aint looking forward to it . Its not in my top 10 list of things i wanted to do during the holidays but oh well i paid for it and well im going . There goes 3 days . I knwo cruel to say i don't want to go for youth camp and get closer to God and all but this holiday im packed up and there are other things that i want to do which i cant do during school days .
Examples:
Diving
Movies
Island
Sailing
Lunch with friends
And yes i do choose those over youth camp cause i can get closer to God during weekends . I cant do those things very often during weekends cause well everyone is always busy . Why did i even sign up for it in the first place . Maybe i just wanted to stay closer but i wouldnt bet on it . Oh well . Here comes a lonely 3 days of smilling and small talk as i cant click with no one in church i'll be honest with you . Its not that they arent cool its just no sparks or something i dont know .
I WANT TO GO BACK TO MANTANANI
AWAY FROM THE CITY
BACK THERE WITH FRIENDS
BACK THERE WITH DIVING
I MISS MANTANANI
I MISS YOU GUYS

Its 2.30 right now and well i got to go to bed soon i guess... Havent packed finish . Goodbye guys . See ya in 3 days or so . MEssage me . I'd be bored anyways .

No comments: