Friday, January 23, 2009

A day of bore

I totally did not do anything productive today ... Which is normal but i feel bad ... NAH!! I want to go to the sports complex with Miah and the gang tomorrow to race and see who is faster . I have my sister to drive , I have a car for my sister to drive , I have clothes ,I have shoes , There is a road made to the sports complex from my house , the car has petrol and i can wake up early . So whats stopping me? Well Its my mum . Saying its jam and all . NO i dont mean the jam as in that jelly thing u spread on us bread with flavours . I mean the car traffic jam . I mean yea there is a traffic jam here and there but whats so bad in waiting in the car for just alittle longer . Its not like i have to get anywhere or have to rush back to se Obama am i not right?

Let it go Joshua . Let it go ....

Okay So there i spaced it out and it isnt in such a big chunk as usual XD Big thanks to elle , Derek and Denise for sucribing sorry i didnt sub to u guys cause i cant find the button to subscribe . Tomorrow i am going to do NOTHING again =.= I want to find my sisters book of Angels And Demons cause Kimberley says its a good book and ive been planning to read it so IM GOING GOING TO READ AN ACTUAL BOOK that does not invole Zombie Butts From Uranus XD An actual serious book . hahahaha Best of luck to me . I went to the gym tho but i dont feel anymore muscular =P

I have decided to stop bloggin bout the war in Israel and Palestine! And i know in some of ur heads the song sang by angels is becoming louder and going 'HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH' You know what i believe Coke is a gift from God. Coke totally ROCKS! I know random right but im just getting my mind of today . not a very good day for me . Didnt have anyone to talk to today . Its not that alot of bad things happened its just started bad and ended bad . For no reason . Well there are 2 or 3 reasons but nothing big . I want to go running!! AND DIVING!! NEways i gtg till next time .

No comments: