Thursday, January 15, 2009

Week of Tiredness

So Hers the thing . Malaysia is begging on their knees to stop the Isael people from bombing Palestine of the face of the earth with plead to the United Nations . Even in the newspaper they said they are heavily disatisfied that the United Nations haven't tried to avoid Israel from bombing BACK . Here is the thing PALESTINE BOMBED ISRAEL FIRST . Secondly if you guys haven't heard even though Palestine is the underdog while other countries are dumb enough to beg for mercy for them like our country Those dumbasses are still placing throw the firecrackers at the neighbours lawn expecting that Israel will not bomb back . I would say a total case of ** **** syndrome . For those of you who want to know what that meant ask me in school . So anyways enough on our idiotic boy cotting world . Mine has been doing okay this week . Alot of assignments but i think ill get through it . My sisters boyfriend Chun Peng Goh is back so my sister and him are having a blast going around kk and going to the island while my mum does not let me follow them cause i have school =.= what a sad case of imprisonment . Anyways Cross country was i guess OOOKKKAAYY la . I got number 18 which is the best i ahve gotten so far . Was expecting to get higher tho but oh well . Paced myself with Teoh as he is always fitter than me so i thought if i paced him i would get like top 15 . What i realized after running was I got 21 last year and he got 30 plus =.= haah terrr pace wrongly haizzz. anyways its been a good week i guess. Stayed out of trouble . Still alive . Lifes good . Legs hurt . Im running 4x100, 4x400,400m,200m OMG!!! So many events how to live oh ... last year i ran 4x1 and 400m also almost died . This year double oh haha . Neways i dont ahve any pictures so thats all for today . Till next time .

No comments: