Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tag

So i dont really do tags but this is my second tag and Kimberley tagged me so ill do it =).

Directions:Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

1)When i was young i used to wear the blanket just because i thought it could protect me from ghosts(no joke)

2)I can't tell whether a guy looks good or not .

3)I have pillows from when i was young but i dont hug them anymore . I just have them .

4) I always put a pillow by the corner of the bed when i sleep .

5)I dislike Rihanna sorry to say .

6) I have a habit of crazking my knuckles from time to time . (sorry kim)

7)I used to swim n sail when i was young but i dont look like i am capable of that kind of sports .

8) When i was young I went for piano lessons then stopped then started agen then stopped agen .

9)I dislike people who try to do a moehog cause it looks like me . And i liked it when it was just me .( I know selfish right XD)

10) I LOVE DIVING! I'd rather go diving than go shopping .

11) I feel boxers are just to FREE if u get what i mean so i dont wear them .

12) I used to be a freak for Rubiks puzzles .

13) People who dress like apek and pilak annoy me TO THE MAX . People please get some normal clothes .

14) I used to wear chains when i was young . The chain was like 3 feet long =.=

15) I HATE wearing formal clothes . I totally dont feel comfortable but if its for a special person then i would make an acception .

16) Im a PURE chinese but i can barely speak the language .

THAT WAS HARD . And half of the things i put up arent even weird . Cant think of any .. Err i dont feel like taggin any cause i know no one would do it so ill let it end here =)

No comments: