Friday, January 30, 2009

Night of Income

Last night my mum , sis and I went to my aunts hse ,Aunty Doris , So we went there and played with my cousins twins . They are so cute!!! hahaha so we started playing jinrummi until like 3!! hahaha so talking bout the week now Monday night i went to Rumba for Edberts Bday haha FUN night =) everyday there was atleast 4 open houses . Wednesday went to RUmba again cause it was the bands last night and a little preview from the new band . HONESTLY the new band totally sucks . LET THE OLD BAND STAY!!! so anyways NOthing much after that . Have another open house tonight and tomorow maybe island if i skip tuition . At night going to Rumba again tomorow for the last time b4 my sister goes . well ig ot nothing more to say so here are afew pics.




Flaming Lamboguini

Till next time

No comments: