Friday, January 9, 2009

Thoughts

Its been a long week and blogging has just not been the 1s tthing that comes to my mind anymore. Im totally worn out and tired. On the 1st week of school i get pissed at almost everything i seem to see. I mean not everything but i seem to get pissed more often than before. I have always been a happy-golucky guy in class who always has a joke or something stupid just for the fun of it but years have past and that just seems to fade away . From a boy i used to love being and look up to to a teenager who that does not like what he has changed into which is a guy who takes life abit 2 seriously . For me in that terms . I loved the fun and happiness it brought to me seeing people laugh at my lame jokes enlightening their day . Well most of them . Now yes i do crack jokes but the pool of water seems to be drying out . I for one love my friends and everything but life could be so much easier without all this thinking and stress. Yeap maybe thats whats changing me STRESS or jsut the fact that i have to keep thinking of what the future lies planned for me . Would i make money? Would i suffer? Would i have a family ? Would i die a painful or quiet death? I know i might be overreacting but i loved it when my mind never thought about these things. When all i knew was math, english and playing. Those were the days . Now when i am older there as goods 2 like diving,going out with friends but is it all worth it in trade for my happygolucky attitude which i loved? Or is it just that moment in life where i dont know what i want ? Or is it i know what i want but its just i cant get it? All of which are questions i find asking myself but ending in totally dissapointment to find no answer in my mind to satisfy my thoughts . I am far from depressed . I can tell. I am a happy man! I have adapted to my situations . But sometimes i just look back to the past and think what would happen if i took another road . Get what i mean? What would happen if i didnt stress so much? This year wont help at all witha ll the exams including SPM and everyone on my back telling me how long more the exam is . How would i turn up after this exam? WOuld i be the same person? Would i change AGAIN? So many people have lived their life to the end and not one has writeen on how to face times like this . Not one has written how to live a life full of adventures and real life experiences. Most books who actually write bout their life experiences are mostly on HOW TO DEFEAT CANCER. THE ROAD TO SUCCESS. All of these books are good im not saying otherwise but where is that book whos title says HOW TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST . And im not talking bout the Bible . Please people i hate it when i ask people what book i should read and they go THE BIBLE =.= At the start of school everything sucks and im forseeing the end of school might suck 2. Every teacher is on our backs bout the SPM and i am sick of it . what right dot hey have to put so much pressure on us? They are paid to teach not talk shyt to us. Lastly i have a complaint , SM ALL SAINTS PLEASE FIX OUT AIRCON AND FANS! If you say we dont ahve enough money then go and ask someone to stop putting the money in their own pockets . For all of u who didnt understand that i believe you are not very exposed to the surroundings and corruption this world is in. If you still dont understand ask ur parents why our country seems so poor when we have one of the best Petroleum being sold to overseas countries which is earning us MONEY which hell does not go to builing roads or even fixing our fans in class..

No comments: