Sunday, January 4, 2009

The End

Its the end of a Very happy story that went on for 2 months of the most interesting time of my life =) From holiday trips which i haven't blogged bout yet, clubbing to diving =) From rants to appreciation . I have met friends in the process and learnt alot from other peoples blog. School is starting in atleast 13 hours from now and that does not amuse me at all cause the story of a fairy tale that i have been living and it does not have a happy ending . School is starting and i for one DONT think that is a happy ending for my story. Im looking forward to my next holiday which is AFTER SPM. My classmates WE SHALL PARTY!!! DEREK ARE U WITH ME!! HAHAHAH . This year tho is kind of sad 2 cause its kinda my last year with long and old friends and its hard to say good bye. I for one think this year has not started very well . I mean my new years partying was good but i meant by universally. Just at the start of the year there is a war going on between Palestine and Israel . And hopefully there are no more to come . I pray that this year does not continue this way as if it does it wont be a very good year. No holiday will we ahve anymore through out the year as knowing our CRAZY school the weeks or public holidays around March and June would be turned into studying breaks for useless trial exams. Life is unfair.Land is being fought for . Lives are being lost to the world. A year of change i hope it will be.

No comments: