Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tagged By Quennie

1. the last person to tag you is ?
-Quennie

2. Your 5 impression of him/her?
- she is very kind,helpful,hardworking,smart and leng lui.


3. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
- Reminds me of homework :P THNX!

4. The most memorable words that he/she spoke to you?
- Cant remember

5. If he/she becomes your lover you will....
- Dont know what the future holds .

6. If he/she becomes your enemy you will....
- Apologize and befriend her

7. IF he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on..
- nothing

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, its because..
- I dont know

9. The most desirable thing for him/her to do is
- I dont know

10. Overall impression towards him/her is...
- Really nice to everyone

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
- Dont know

12. The character for you for yourself is
- monkey??

13. On the contrary, the character you hate for yourself is?
- gay

14. The most ideal person you want to be is
-My dad

15. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about him/her
- I dont really know who cause like i dont go around asking DO YOU CARE BOUT ME but i mean if there even is some one who likes me out ther IM FLATERRED for some one who cares bout me like as a friend I care for you 2.

16. Ten people to tag
1)celestayy
2)derek
3)sunny
4)dunstan
5)stephanie
6)Kahmun
7)Apple
8)Elreena
9)Belle
10)MITRAN!!

No comments: