Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Braces

Eff these braces ive had them on for going to be the 5th year and i dont see crap changes in my teeth .
They put on my bottom braces to PERFECT my bite. Its been 2 years and it still is the same .

I DIDNT EVEN AGREE TO PUT ON THE LOWER BRACES IN THE FIRST PALCE.

NOR DID I HAVE A CHOCIE WHETHER OR NOT I WANTED TO PUT ON BRACES IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Its like signing a deal witht he devil.
Have nice teeth but wear painful things and wear retainers after your whole life . URGH!!!

Wasting my time.
Pissing me off.
Ruined my WHOLE high school life.
Now every one is gonna go
Joshua?
Oh the guy who has a moehog and BRACES!

Hate braces.
It should be thrown to hell.

To hell with taking care of my teeth.
Ive had 4 years plus off bullshit .
I have had enough .
Who cares what my teeth looks like straight or not .
Its still going to come out yellow then have to go whiten teeth then have to go fill in the cavities.
It just leads to more problems .

Braces suck. Life ruiner

No comments: