Sunday, April 12, 2009

Painful,Tired, Good day

Yesterday
I went to the gym as usual and boy it hurt me the most . I think i pulled my muscle on my neck so it hurt like hell . Went home and slept at 2 but kept waking up everythime i turned. YEs that is home mcuh it hurt . I REALLY hurt.

Andwho
I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face(today) It was the day i was going to OPEN CEREMONY the boat that my dad bought with Uncle Peter Yong . Its a hobiecat 18footer . beautiful boat bought it second hand when it was only 10 months old . It was a good day to sail . No sun . not much rain . Just one problem . In the morning there was barely any wind . But that was int he morning . In the afternoon i went out for another round with Kerry and Ben Nair . That time the wind was stronger . FUnner . SO anyways i gtg . Bubye

No comments: