Friday, April 24, 2009

Telematch

Its been quite long since I've updated on whats been going around me . Here is an exciting thing to do . get a whole bunch of people make up weird ass games and make other people do it . Thank you Derek . XD

I had people i did not know in the team
The only people i kinda knew was Luke and Patricia (the twin)
So we had to do
lots of crap.

Thanks to Luke for eating my lump of flour crap XD
Thanks to my team for listening .
Ive realised something . Get a whole bunch of lower forms as ur team and they ACTUALLY listen to uou. WOW! amazing .

So pictures of me that can be found are on other peoples blogs so like ill steal them another day and you know post them up or something . In the mean time for those who are incharge of CF next year GOOD LUCK TOPPING THAT SUCKERS!(quoted)

So im over at Derek's house now for some male bonding so good luck guys XD

No comments: