Thursday, April 9, 2009

What a week . How much mroe pissier can i get.

Its been a long week .
Again.
And it seems its not going to stop here.
What is wrong with the world.
Why do teachers give so much homework that we cant even have just easter to ourselves.
Its just one day!
And you imbesells fill ti with homework.
And you complain u have to mark our books but who ask you to give us homework.
Congrajulations.
This is a case of the stupid teaching us younger generation.
How stupid can you get .
Idiots world.
Idiotic school.
Some idiotic classmates.
So not in the mood.
School sucks.
Braces suck.
internet STILL sucks.
Everyone pressuring me about SPM and exams .
Listen here
I KNOW ITS SPM
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE

Wish i could go diving.
Just take a day off form this stupid world.
Get away from stupid rules in school that makes no sense.
Get away from racist people who i wish i could kick their butts.
Get away from everything .
Just one day.
How good that would feel.

Why does crap always happen to me .
what an unfair world.
MHA is pissing me off.
Im gonna stop playing cause it annoys me down to my guts.

No comments: