Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What a week

Piles of homework

Lost my Bm Pemahaman book

Lots of people asking me to borrow my Moral Project

Cikgu Azuri is an idiot who pretends hecan speak and write proper Englis when actualy he is suose to be speaking MALAY . Kepp to your stinking language cause you suck in English .
* Classssssssss . Shhhhhh. I waent too tell youu somethinggg. I am ssssooo to-tally gaehyyy*
Yes y freind that ishow he speaks. With his iditic marking scheme that got me a 70mark for Est .

Raining everyday

Physics had a test for NO FReAKING REASON

Pendidikan Moral is due this week

Im missing youth this weekend

Im so freaking tired this week for no reason . i wake up every morning blurr like hell .

So try and guesss.

Have i been having a good week?
I dont think so
So dont poke me in places you are unsure of
I might just blow at you

No comments: