Monday, April 20, 2009

Up and Down Week

This week has been a real roller coaster. After all the good weeks i have had so far this week has to be the most confusing .

Why i'd say this?

Firstly is i feel left out . Let go off. Broke apart from from people i care about . Maybe it was not on purpose but i mean i just feel that way . Maybe im overthinking things i think i am but hey im just telling u guys la.

Second i have also felt needed and also wanted . I have been needed by friends to be there for them . Maybe they do not realise but i am there for ya whenever you need me . Give me a call if anythings is wrong at whatever time of the day .

Third . I have been having to be careful with what i say as delicate issues have risen and eventhough its not mine i do not want to accidentally poke it cause i really do not want to screw anything in my life right now .

Fourth . I have also felt abit of freedom as my parents are away and have left the cat to play . But sadly i have not been in any mood to anything as there actually is nothing to do =.= I actually have been tired since they left i do not know why .

SO thats about the past 4 days or so and i think this is going to be a long week perhaps . Hopefully the sun will rise and shine light on the day . Love ya guys

No comments: